We are delighted to share the exciting news that the grand reopening celebration of the TNFC is just around the corner, scheduled for Wednesday, November 1, 2023. The event will take place on the picturesque grounds of the University of Toronto’s St. George Campus.
The TNFC, known as the Toronto Nanofabrication Centre, stands as a pioneering prototype development and testing hub that welcomes researchers from both academic and industrial backgrounds. This remarkable facility is equipped with cutting-edge micro/nanotech cleanroom amenities, including:
- State-of-the-art electron-beam nanolithography tool
- Multiple high-end deposition and plasma etching systems
- Advanced photolithography tools
- Well-equipped wet processing stations
- Comprehensive microscopic inspection and packaging tools