Suss MicroTec MA6/MA4 Mask Aligners
The MA6 and MA4 Mask Aligners use UV light to transfer patterns from photomasks onto substrates coated with photoresist.
- Exposure Resolution: < 1 µm
- Alignment accuracy: Topside – 500nm
- Exposure modes: Hard contact, soft contact, proximity, flood
- Spectral range: 365nm – 405nm
- Substrate accommodation: 1cm2 pieces and wafers up to 4″(MA4) or 6″ (MA6)
- Uniformity: +- 5% over exposure area
- CCD camera and monitor for image capture
The Pratt Microfabrication Facility hosts a photolithography wet processing station dedicated to substrate cleaning, photoresist spin coating, curing, development and removal.
- Provides a class 10 (ISO Class 4) working environment
- Segregated wetbench stations and resist spinners for positive tone & negative tone resist preparation
- Multiple hotplates available with manual control
- Includes DI water, nitrogen gas utilities and all necessary chemical supplies for photoresist preparation